Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Finally announced!

The project I have been working on and the studio I have been working at for the past 8 months has finally been announced! The animated feature directed by 細田守/Mamoru Hosoda ('Summer Wars', 'The Girl Who Leapt Through Time') is called 'おおかみこどもの雨と雪/Ookamikodomo no Ame to Yuki' directly translated 'Wolf Children; Rain and Snow', but there is no official english title yet. The film is being made at Studio Chizu, Mamoru Hosoda's new studio. The film will be released in Japan July 2012!

5 comments:

Chara Jackson said...

When will it be released in the UK?! This looks fantastic Aya!!! :) xx

Anonymous said...

I,m not write too good in english but i,m sorry I need to known a thing.
Who founded this new company? Masao Maruyama or Hosoda?.
Chizu is the place the place where yume miru Kikai is going to be finised (with others madhouse,s proyects)?
Or is something that Hosoda created to do his own movies?

In he two cases, I really want to see this film and you work it looks very good.

Jen J said...

You're such a talent, I knew I couldn't compete with you at Art college! Amazing work Aya.

L Rossi said...

Congrats! All the best for the New Year :)

kristina said...

i just wanted to say that i love your artwork ~ i'm actually going to post your art onto my blog on new years day if you don't mind ~ i just love the girl w. the little boy eating noodles! happy new year!!
xo, kristina